In the interest of public health, Maryland Avenue Pet Hospital will be implementing measures to protect our staff and community from COVID-19. We must all work together and make sacrifices to beat this easily transmissible virus! Please see below for more information regarding our current policies regarding appointments, surgeries, and medication refills.
Maryland Avenue Pet Hospital is committed to providing the best care for pets in Saint Paul and surrounding areas including Minneapolis, Maplewood, Roseville, Vadnais Heights, North St. Paul and more.
Our veterinary clinic is equipped to provide your dog or cat with the highest standard of care, with accurate medical diagnosis and treatment. From spays, neuters, dentals and preventative care, to treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases, our Veterinarian will be here for your dog or cat at every stage of their life.
How MAPH is protecting our staff, patients, and community:
- Until further notice, we will not be accepting new clients.
- We will be rescheduling elective procedures. We are making every effort to contact each pet's parents!
- We will not be honoring any walk-in exams or in-house consultations.
- If you have questions regarding your pet's health, please CALL the clinic first.
- Some procedures can still be performed, but the human owners will have to wait outdoors. Please remain in your car and call us when you arrive. An employee will meet you and your pet outside and explain the process in more detail.
- It is now flea, tick and heartworm season! These are all health threatening diseases, and we can and will make sure we have preventatives to dispense. Again, please call us so we can get your pet's annual supply ready.
If you need to refill your pet's medications or food, please call us to order what you need. Payment will be taken via credit card over the phone. When you arrive for pickup, please call us, and someone will bring the medication(s) out to your car.
We are enacting these measures to eliminate unnecessary contact and lessen the risk of spreading the virus. Of course, these are hard decisions to make. Please check this website for daily updates. AS SOON as it is safe, we will reopen our doors and welcome all!